Monday, July 18, 2005

Democratic Stupidity

7/19 Read THIS LINK for CORRECTION!!! 7/19





This sounds like something Bob Dornan or Jerry Falwell would have said about Clinton back in the day (hat tip: A Little More To The Right):

"They want to kill me and my children if they can. But if they just kill me and not my children, they want my children to be comforted -- that while they didn't protect me because they cut my taxes, my children won't have to pay any money on the money they inherit," Begala said. "That is bulls*** national defense, and we should say that."


Looked damn stupid when the rabid right said it, looks damn stupid when the loony left says it. The sane people in both parties should kick out the whackos and reform their parties with the "Real" moniker attached to their respective names. That way, the nutjobs could still scream, slander and spout their idiocy, but the adults could try and get on with offering real arguments.





No comments: