Monday, October 17, 2005

Thank You, and I'm Sorry

First of all, I'm sorry I haven't been blogging more. My son was off from school all last week, and we decided to make a bold move and get both DirectTV and high speed internet access during that time as well. (Recommendation for music: Pandora. Put in favorite songs and groups and it will play ones related to them.) But that's kinda jammed up the writing time. Also, my wife has started getting ready for her MBA, and that means lots of study time on the computer (the reason we got high speed access.) So the opportunities have been lessened.

However, thanks for people still coming to this site anyway. Checking my stats, I've still had people checking here anyway - even though some of those had to be some bad links. Still, thanks for those who do like this site enough to keep up with it. I'll start writing more soon, promise.

No comments: